At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our transportation team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
We’re seeking a Team lead for our Delivery center. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations at our DCs and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
- Reporting: Maintaining & publishing routine reporting on the stores current performance & business with Amazon.
- Publish recommendations and action plans based on data. Reporting the overall Network Health in the assigned territory.
- Set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage relationships with the acquired/assigned stores for a mutual growth.
- Work on the ground to enable network with new product launches and partner with the operations and other teams.
- Field Visits: Visiting targeted number of stores on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Account Management: Managing and driving the growth of the Channel partners/stores’ business with Amazon. Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the stores and Amazon.
- Training: Deliver training & coaching of Amazon processes, products, operating model and SOPs.
- Team Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring.
- Driving team of associates for managing their targets.
- Account Identification & Acquisition: Market mapping and Identification of potential retail stores for time bound
- Acquisition, induction and onboarding of new accounts (I.H.S stores) in the assigned territory.
- Work with Stores/channel partners to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great delivery experience and consistently enhance efficiency.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives.
- Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
- High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage
- People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Graduation. MBA desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A