India’s largest energy company is active in almost every segment of the oil, gas, petrochemicals, and alternative energy industries. In Fortune magazine’s prestigious list of the 500 largest companies in the world, it ranked 212 in 2021. Indian Oil’s Pipelines Division operates a network of 15,000 kms of cross-country pipelines to facilitate the transportation of crude oil to refineries and finished products to high-demand centers in an efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly way, with a capacity to process 94,56 million metric tons of oil annually and 21.69 million metric standard cubic meters of gas per day.
- In SPPT, the technical skill/proficiency /physical ability to handle/operate the tools / equipment of the respective engineering discipline of the shortlisted candidates shall be assessed.
- Final Merit List shall be prepared based on Written Test marks only of those candidates who are declared FIT in SPPT.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 24.01.2022.
- For age relaxation, refer point No. 7.0 (Concessions & Relaxations).
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A