As a Technical Consultant, you will be the primary technical point of contact for one or more customers helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications. You will get your hands dirty, troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of internal AWS Cloud tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkits. We are seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in I.T. Consulting and in any of these related areas such as Solution Designing, Application and System Development, Database Management, Big Data and Analytics, DevOps Consulting, and Media technologies. Knowledge of programming and scripting is beneficial to the role.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience and provide feedback to internal AISPL teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community.
- Assist in Design/Architecture of AWS and Hybrid cloud solutions.
- Learn and use groundbreaking Cloud technologies.
- Work directly with AWS Cloud subject matter experts to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS Cloud services.
- Help Enterprises define IT and business processes that work well with cloud deployments.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Track record of ramping up quickly in an evolving and challenging role.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer focus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience.
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A