Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator.
How To Apply:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance
- TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line.
- The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data is processed based on these particulars only by Computer.
- Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ printed Application Forms will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the filled-in application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must hold the degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A