Inviting application on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) in UIDAI for the posts of Assistant Director General (Technology) in Lcvel 13 at UIDAI, Technology Centre.
- Officers from the Central Government Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department
- With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 12 or above
- Four year degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics or Master Degree in Computer
- Application from an Institute recognized by Govt. agencies.
Terms And Conditions Of Deputation:
- The period of deputation shall initially be of three Year
- Application in prescribed proforma
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 year duly attested an officer not below the level of Under Secretary
- No Objection Certificate from the Department of personnel and Training in case the officer is serving under Central Staffing Scheme.
Qualification & Experience:
- Handling the work of software development DATABASE administration Network Network Security Administration Linux administration
- Handling IT/Telecom, Networking/Data center operations related works
- Dealing IT procurements/IT inventory management related work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Cuttack, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A