Assistant Director General Jobs in Across India: On 13.09.2021, UIDAI announced job notification for the post of Assistant Director General has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, MCA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website uidai.gov.in. The application process ends on 28.10.2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- The period of deputation shall be of five years. The lending department may relieve an officer for a lesser period as per their own policy/rules, which should not be less than three years in any case.
- The general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appointment of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guidelines of the Central Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
- The terms of deputation, including the pay and allowances, shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17 June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time.
- Accommodation and medical facility will be governed as per para 14 and 15 of Chapter IV of Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020.
- Handling ICT/E-governance Projects in Central Government/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous body etc.
- Handling IT/Telecom/Networking/Data Centre operations related works.
- Dealing IT procurements/IT inventory management related work.
- Dealing with planning, execution, O&M nature of works in Technical projects in the field of IT, Software, Telecom etc.
- Handling the work of software development, DATABASE administration, Network/Network Securit Administration, Linux administration etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Four year degree in Engineering or Technology or Master Degree in Computer Application from an Institute recognised by Govt. agencies
- Experience in monitorin and im lementation of large scale proJect s having multiple ecosystem partners.
- Experience in handling of matters relating to Budget, Accounts, Legal, Co- ordination, Administration, Procurement of goods and services etc.
- Experience in e-Governance and ICT related projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A