One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood), Ministry of Rural Development.
- Implementation of DAY-NRLM scheme in all States and UTs through SRLMs, including the following: a) Social Inclusion and social mobilization of rural poor woman into Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- Training and Capacity building activities for the mobilized groups/members.
- Administrative and financial matters relating to schemes/programmes on Rural Livelihood
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Ten years’ experience in the area of rural livelihoods such as Farm & Non-Farm activities, Financial Inclusion, Institution Building etc.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand, IN
Application Deadline: N/A