One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation and Policy), Ministry of Mines
- Designing framework for promotion of non-ferrous metals.
- Legislative and regulatory aspects of non-ferrous metals.
- Forecasting of trends in price of metals, demand and supply of metals.
- Taxation policy for metal sector.
- Matters concerning Organizations under the Ministry of Mines.
- Coordination with other Ministries/ Departments /States/ UTs for implementation or extension of Govt. Schemes/ Programmes/ Activities etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. /B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.’ OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics from a recognized University /Institution.
- Minimum Ten years’ experience in metal/mining industry OR Ten years experience in Industry/Mines/ Iron & Steel Department of a State Government/ UT Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A