One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector), Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
- To deal with Government policy and its implementation related to development of machine tools & dies and industrial machinery used in the manufacture and /or processing industry such as chemicals & petrochemicals, fertilizer, paper, sugar, plastic, cement, steel, coal, mineral, textiles, synthetic fiber, food items, material handling, constructions etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E./B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum Ten years experience in any of the following or in combination thereof:-
- Manufacturing Sector;
- Industrial Research and Development;
- Research in Manufacturing (Production Technology) in any Academic Institution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A