One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission) in the Department of School Education and Literacy Ministry of Education.
- The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Commission and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.
How To Apply:
- To function as the Assistant Mission Director for Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission.
- To assist Mission Director in framing Guidelines and other documents and in implementation and attainment of the Mission objectives.
- Monitor the Progress of the implementation of the programme in all States and UTs in terms of child-wise tracking, quality and funding.
- Deal with various administrative and financial matters of the Mission including coordination with various institutions/ organisations such as NCERT, NIEPA, CBSE etc. towards fulfillment of Mission objectives.
- Guide, monitor, facilitate and ensure the development of high-quality e-content in multiple languages/dialects for digital modes – Internet-based, TV and Radio.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum Ten years’ experience in the field of elementary education out of which at least one year at the National /international level.
- Doctorate degree from a recognized University or Institute, or Masters’ degree in Business Administration /PGDM from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience in Education policy issues, development of policy at National level, Project Management its costing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Howrah, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A