All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service,
whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- To conduct studies and field investigations in the control of communicable diseases
- To assist in the Training programmes undertaken by the institution
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.
- Not exceeding 43 years for Other Backward Classes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For Age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
- Not exceeding 45 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Not exceeding 40 years for General candidates as on the normal closing date.
Qualification & Experience:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Experience at least three years’ experience in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post- Graduate degree or 5 years’ experience in the Speciality after obtaining the Post- Graduate Diploma.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A