One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Iron/Steel Industry), Ministry of Steel
- To deal with Government policy, programmes and matters relating to –
- Technical, Technology, R&D, and quality related parameters relevant to Iron/Steel production and usage from productivity, efficiency and competitiveness perspective.
- Quality, availability and pricing of raw materials for Steel sector including iron ore, coking coal, Manganese, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- M.E./M.Tech from a recognized University/Institute.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a recognized University/Institute.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A