One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Data preparation and Management, Development ofApplication software for MoSPI, Data Documentation, Archieving and Dissemination.
- Development of Advanced Analytics dashboard and GIS based web enabled online query system for Census and Surveys conducted by the Ministry.
- Monitoring work undertaken by DIID in development of National Integrated Information Platform (NIIP).(iv) Overall Project Management including planning, directing and coordinating the overall programmes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University /Institute.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a recognized University /Institute.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A