whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service,
- The services of the post is responsible for treating outdoor and indoor patients coming to FBP Hospital.
- The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India.
Qualification & Experience:
- A recognized Medical qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of Medical qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Two years’ professional experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Application Deadline: N/A