All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service,
whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- Teaching & supervise in the courses in Clinical Nursing/Education/Administration.
- Nature of duties includes administrative,supervisory and research functions.
- Acts as Counsellor for Staff and students.
- For Age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
- Not exceeding 40 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Nursing of a recognized University or equivalent.
Registered Nurse and Midwife.
- About 5 years’ experience in Nursing of which 3 years should be either in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service (according to nature of duties assigned).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A