Collect the sales reports of each city, compile and send the final sales report to AGM every day. Provide effective feedback of the market situation based on the sales situation and give reasonable suggestions for improvement in market acquisition.
- Understand the responsibilities of each position in the team and make them aware of the work performance and ability through regular communication.
- Analyses competition products and submit analysis report according to market changes.
- Monitor the fluctuation of sales in each city and predict the market situation through the team’s network & support the team in improving the sales volume
- Diligently allocating work/responsibility, give appropriate support and guidance, enhance team cohesion and professionalism and achieve organizational goals.
- Rationalize the sales target of each RSO and the work plan of each terminal module as per target.
- Make marketing plan according to market situation
- Check and report the completion status of each task module, submit weekly report, and urge the team to finish the assigned task on time.
- Positive Attitude to deliver at High Pressure working environment
- Critical Thinking & Problem solving attitude
- Microsoft Savvy (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Team management, Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication (Verbal Vs Written)
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA/PG Diploma in Marketing Highly Preferred
- 4 – 8 Year (Min. 2-3 Yr working as Team Leader Role need to apply)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A