Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist/ Engineer, MO. There are a total of 80 vacancies allotted for various posts. Applicants can start applying for VSSC Recruitment The application form and notification details are available below
- Medical Officer-SC
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER-SC
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER-SD
- Medical Officer-SD
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) can apply for the posts suitable to them even if the post is not identified for them. However, such candidates will be considered for
- selection to such posts by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of age relaxation as permissible under rules.
- The above vacancies may vary depending upon the actual requirement.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Based on the online bio-data, initial screening / written test will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
- The Centre may adopt the method of conducting written test for initial screening or may directly shortlist the candidates for interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage of marks scored in the essential qualification advertised.
- Candidates called for Written Test / interview will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi also.
- Please note that the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test / interview / selection.
- If written test is opted for preliminary screening, the written test score will not reflect in the final selection process.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates working under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies etc.
- should submit their application through proper channel or submit ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of written test / interview.
- Candidates possessing Degrees awarded by foreign universities should produce the equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, at the time of interview.
- Applications submitted without complete information, photo, signature etc. will summarily be rejected.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D in Physics with specialisation in Atmospheric / Space Science
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Physics.
- MBBS / equivalent from a recognized University
- Permanent Registration with Medical Council of India
- Minimum 2 years’ clinical experience in a reputed hospital.
- Preferably with Diploma in Industrial Health
- Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A