The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal tentatively in the month of MARCH/APRIL,2021. Only scheduled tribe candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Mirik and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. Similarly all candidates from the Kalimpong district will be allowed to appear at KALIMPONG centre.The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata in the later part of the same year. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata
- The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisors / Invigilators of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed in any case other than those mentioned in this Advertisement.
- A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects.
- If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds a valid admit card
- The candidate must be a citizen of India (either natural or by registration) Such other nationals as declared eligible by the Govt. of India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to category shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government.
- The candidate must have good health and character and suitability in all respects for appointment to Government service.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree of a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Asansol, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A