Maintain software-testing environment for new application upgrades, security patches, Windows updates, etc.
- Prior Experience in O&M support on various system including upgrades and maintenance
- Ability to lead small scale projects/enhancements end to end coordinating between different stakeholder including OEM, Business and internal supports team.
- Prior experience in testing and GO LIVE support
- Experience supporting variety of applications in large infrastructure projects
- Analyze business and IT processes, technologies and applications
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like Servers, Network and Database
- Knowledge and experience of managing, administrating large/complex Integrations (Middleware component like MB/MQ/Data Power)
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong Stakeholders Management capabilities
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Vendor management including management of vendor resources hired for hands and legs support to ensure SLA and SLO adherence
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload
- Develop, document and train others on IT systems and best practice procedures
- Should be flexible and enthusiastic to learn new application / systems.
- Preferred Airport Domain Knowledge and experience is required with good understanding of airport ecosystem
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A